NAADAC Webinar Series CD
NAADAC Announces Webinar Series to Complement Conference “ADA: the Next Generation”
U.S. Department of Justice’s New 2010 ADA Regulations and Standards
This unique and important series of seven webinars brings together some of the country’s most experienced ADA experts and trainers, combining the “official” view with practical perspectives and insights. This will complement the more detailed workshops at the Association’s Fall 2010 National Conference in San Diego. For more information about the content and the speakers, including their bios, click here.
This training series includes all sessions on one CD with synchronized audio and slides, as well as handouts.
ADA: The Next Generation: Seven Part Webinar Series (total 12 hours):
- Overview of Title II and III Regulations, Part 1 (10/6/10), Run time: 1.5 hrs
- Overview of Title II and III Regulations, Part 2 (10/13/10), Run time: 1.5 hrs
- Planning for the transition and beyond, Safe Harbors (10/27/10), Run time: 1.5 hrs
- ADA Standards – Admin provisions, Accessible Routes, Building Blocks (11/3/10), Run time: 1.5 hrs
- ADA Standards – Common Space & Element Types, Communications (11/10/10), Run time:1.5 hrs
- ADA Standards – Toilets, Bathing, Kitchens & Plumbing Elements (11/17/10), Run time: 1.5 hrs
- ADA Standards – Specialized Rooms, Spaces and Elements, Recreation and Residential (12/1/10), Run time: 3.0 hrs
If you are interested in the discounted, On-Demand version of this webinar series, email Jon at firstname.lastname@example.org